Government of South Africa Presidency Internship Application Form 2021/2023 for unemployed South Africans apply here. We are glad to inform you about the 2021/2023 Government of South Africans Presidency Internship Programme. Apply below:
This post contains about the 2021/2023 South Africa Presidency Internship Application Form, How to apply and application Form Requirements.
South Africa Internship Programme for unemployed South Africans
The Presidency is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. It is Presidency’s intention to promote representativity (race, gender, and disability). The candidature of persons whose transfer/appointment will promote representativity will receive preference. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Eligibility for 2021/2023 Government of South Africa Presidency Internship Registration Form
- Unemployed South African graduates /post graduates who are younger than 35 years of age, with a tertiary qualification in one of the fields of study mentioned in a specific advert, who have not been previously employed under any internship programme.
- Applications must be submitted on form Z83 and should be accompanied by certified copies of qualifications, ID as well as a comprehensive CV in order to be considered.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Failure to submit the requested documents will result in your application not being considered.
- Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a pre-employment screening. The outcome of this screening will be considered to determine suitability for employment.
These internships are based in Pretoria
- Candidates must be willing and able to find their own accommodation in Pretoria, considering that they will not earn a salary but only a stipend.
- Each post must be applied for on a separate application. If an application is received where person makes reference to more than one post, only the first reference will be considered.
Application Form Requirements for Government of South Africa Presidency Internship
Applicants must be in possession of the following undergraduate or postgraduate qualifications to apply:
Social Science / Sociology, B Com Economics, Industrial Engineering, Research / Public Policy / Development studies with Research as a major subject; Degree: Development Studies / Public Administration / Political Studies; National Diploma: Media Studies / Communications / Public Relations / Creative Writing; Honours / Masters in Economics, Development Studies, Statistics, Town and Regional Planning; Diploma / 1st Degree in Communication or Journalism with a focus on digital communication and social media; National Diploma / BA Degree / B-Tech / Honours or Masters in Public Administration / Business Administration / Public Management; NQF level 6 in Public Management / Records Management, or any other Administration related qualification; National Diploma / Degree in Public Administration / Management or Business Management; NQF level 6 in Risk Management / Auditing /Internal Auditing / Social Science or equivalent qualification / Law / LLB; NQF level 6 in Public Management / Public Administration, or any other Administration related qualification; National Diploma or Degree in Financial Accounting; National Diploma in Cost and Management Accounting / Financial Management / Accounting; National Diploma or Degree in Financial Management or Accounting; National Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain Management / Public Administration / Social Sciences / International Relations. National Diploma: Information Technology in Software Development / Information Systems / Technical Applications / Web and Application Development or related on NQF level 6; National Diploma: Information in Support / Technical Applications or related on NQF level 6; Recognised Bachelor’s Degree on NQF level 7 in either Occupational Health and Safety / Environmental / Risk Management / Security Management or equivalent qualification.
How to apply/register for Government of South Africa Presidency Internship Programme
Visit the Official Webpage of the Government of South Africa Presidency Internship Programme 2021/2023
Don’t forget to drop your comments with COMMENT BOX. Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about Government of South Africa Presidency Internship
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here
Please don’t forget to subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates, it is totally free.
Salzburg Global Internships List 2020/2021
Health Benefits of eating Groundnut in Night
Harvard University Scholarship Application Form