Global Korea Scholarship Application Form Link Portal is now opened for Fresh Application from International Students across the globe. Registration is ongoing, we encourage you to register before the application form closing date.
This post contains about 2021 Global Korea Scholarship Application Form, how to apply online and registration requirements involves
Global Korea Scholarship Application Form for 2021/2022 has been opened for fresh Application. Available Options in Universities Undergraduate course: 4-year courses at designated universities. Graduate course: Master’s or Ph.D. courses at general graduate schools of Korean universities Total Candidates to be Selected170 persons (undergraduate course), 700 persons (graduate course)Korea Language Training Grantees are required to take Korean language training courses for 1 year at a language institution located on-campus of the domestic universities.
General Requirements for 2021 Global Korea Scholarships (GKS)
- Applicants should have adequate health, both mentally and physically, to stay in a foreign country for a long time.
- Should be under 25 years of age at the date of entrance. (Undergraduate)
- Should be under 40 years of age at the date of entrance. (Graduate)
- Have finished or be scheduled to finish formal education of all elementary, middle, high school courses by the date of arrival. (Undergraduate)
- Possess a grade point average (G.P.A.) above 80% from the last educational institution attended.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree by the date of arrival. (Graduate)
- Applicants who have previously achieved in any undergraduate program, master’s program, or doctoral program in Korea cannot apply for this program.
How to apply/register for 2021/2022 Global Korea Scholarship
- Applicants should submit all documents related to their scholarship application to the Korean Embassy in their country of residence to or the domestic university concerned
- The Korean Embassy or the domestic university sends proper candidates to NIIED with the required documents.
- Next NIIED evaluates potential candidates and notifies the Korean Embassy of the final selected KGSP grantees.