Registration form link portal for German Bundestag International Parliamentary Scholarship Application Form 2024 is open for interested and qualified applicants to apply online before stipulated closing date. Start now!
Are you interested in applying for ongoing German Bundestag International Parliamentary Scholarship Application Form 2024? Opportunity is here again for eligible applicants to register and study in Berlin Germany. Start now!
We are delighted to inform the general public that German Bundestag invites politically and socially committed university graduates from South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda to a scholarship program in Berlin. Apply below:
The German Bundestag awards up to 120 scholarships for young university graduates from 50 nations every year.
Details about the scholarship program
- The program takes place annually from January 1st to 31st.
- The core of the program is a one-week internship in the office of a member of the German Bundestag.
- For this purpose, knowledge of parliamentary democracy and the workings and function of parliament is imparted in a compact preparation. In addition, the issues of a pluralistic society, the protection of minorities and a culture of remembrance are addressed as a political mandate. A workshop on project management is intended to help people develop their own project ideas with the aim of promoting democracy and civil society in the respective countries of origin.
Eligibility/Requirements German Bundestag IPS Application Form 2024
- Citizenship of a participating country
- younger than 30 years at the beginning of the scholarship on January 1st
- completed university studies
- Good knowledge of the German language (at least level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Pronounced interest in political contexts and social/political commitment
Benefits for Successful Applicants
The scholarship includes a monthly payment of 700 euros, free accommodation, and health, accident and liability insurance. It also covers the cost of travel to and from Berlin. The International Parliamentary Scholarship programme is funded by the German Bundestag.
How to register/apply 2024 German Bundestag International Parliamentary Scholarship
To start your online registration use this link – www.bundestag.de/europa_internationales/ips/afrika
- application form
- Passport photo (please insert on the 1st page of the application form);
- Proof of good German language skills, not older than 2 years;
- Letter of motivation in German with your handwritten signature (maximum two pages);
- Copy of passport or copy ID;
- Degree certificate from the university in the original or as an officially certified copy in English or German. The original or the officially certified copy of the original must be presented in the event of a possible selection interview.
- a current letter of recommendation in German or English (from a university lecturer or employer, in which the professional qualification of the applicant for the program is assessed)
You might be interested on;