Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 is ongoing apply before the closing date. We are glad to inform you about the ongoing recruitment at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc, only qualified and interested applicants are allowed to apply via online.
This post will help you to apply for 2020 Flour Mills of Nigeria Latest Recruitment 2020, here I will show how to apply online successfully and requirements involves.
About 2020 Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Power Plant / Utility Manager – Golden Pasta
- BSc /HND in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Memberships & Certification (Added Advantage)
- 5 years cognate experience in related industry
Electrician – Golden Pasta
- ND in Electrical Engineering or related disciplines.
- Technical Trade Test Certificate (Ministry of Labour)
National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines; NABTEB; City & Guilds certificate or WAEC Technical certificate.
2 years cognate experience
Machine Operator – Golden Pasta
- Operate the Packing Machine in line with Standard Operating Procedure.
- Perform Autonomous Maintenance on the packing Machines to prevent break downs.
- Monitor product quality to identify deviations from specification
- ND in Science or Engineering related discipline
- 2 year relevant experience in a related industry
Process Operator – Golden Pasta
ND in Science or Engineering related discipline
2 years relevant experience in related industry
General Qualifications for 2020 Flour Mills of Nigeria Latest Recruitment
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- Be able to interpret Engineering diagrams
- Have good understanding of power network layout and trouble shooting skills.
How to apply for 2020 Flour Mills of Nigeria Latest Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Join the Discuss
Share and Leave us some comments on what you think about this topic or if like to add up something. Tell us your difficulties.