Apply for 2023/2024 FirstBank Management Association Programme Francophone. Registration of FirstBank Francophone 2023/2024 is open for interested candidate – get started under.
FirstBank of Nigeria Limited is interested in great thinkers who always bring fresh and impactful ideas to the table, never wait to be told what to do and experts at putting the customer first. You must be competent, reliable, and respectful.
Job Title: FirstBank Management Associate Programme (FMAP) – Francophone 2023
Job Identification: 852
Location: Lagos, Deployed to Francophone Subsidiaries
Requirements for FirstBank Management Association Programme Francophone 2023/2024
To Qualify For The Role You Must Have:
- Understanding of the English Language at business proficiency level
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper Division in any discipline from a recognized university
- A post-graduate Degree (Minimum of a Masters degree) from a reputable university or relevant professional qualification (s) such as ACCA, CFA, ABAF, CFCP, CNCC, FIDEF, IFEC, OEC and CSOEC.
- Up to 3 years work experience in a structured organization, preferably financial services, or management consulting.
- Not more than 32 years old.
Ideally, you’ll also possess:
- Acute thinking skills
- Financial and methodical skills
- A distinctive ability to communicate effectively and synthesize ideas, information, and data to aid decision-making.
Benefits for selected applicants
- FirstBank offers continuous learning and development opportunities through our corporate University – First Academy- to equip staff with required skills and competencies to perform optimally in their respective job functions.
- A reward package that includes Remuneration, Perquisites and Benefits which positions the Bank as an employer of choice within its pay market.
- Several talent management initiatives to understand the new employee and connect them with the Bank’s strategic goals.
- Equal opportunities for employees ensure all employees are provided equal opportunities to participate in the Bank’s business, irrespective of gender, culture, age, nationality, disability, or social background.
- Various performance, discretionary and recognition schemes to reinforce and reiterate the desired performance culture in the Bank.
How to register for 2023/2024 FirstBank Management Association Programme Francophone
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You might be interested on;