Work at Family Health International (FHI 360) in Abuja as Receptionist. Apply for Family Health International (FHI 360) Jobs Recruitment for Receptionist – get started under.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Job Requisition ID: 2023200977
Job type: Full time
Supervisor: Facilities Manager
Your Jobs Role
The receptionist under the supervision of the Facilities Manager will help to provide both secretarial and receptionist services by monitoring and operating computer work, typing, filing, receiving visitors, answering calls, opening and directing official mail.
Requirements/Qualifications for FHI 360 Jobs Recruitment for Receptionist
- University Degree or recognized equivalent with 1-3 year experience in a similar role.
- Familiarity with international NGOs a plus
- Experience with large complex organization preferred
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of general office practices and administrative procedures.
- Working knowledge of switchboard/voice mail equipment and mail processes such as postage machine, DHL, etc.
- Maintain a neat personal appearance and polite demeanor as prescribed by professional and local standards.
- Ability to multitask.
- Have the ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors and recipients of assistance.
- Relevant computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft office products.
How to apply for Family Health International (FHI 360) Recruitment for Receptionist
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You might be interested on;