Apply now for ongoing Federal Government 3 Million Technical Talent (MTT) Program Community Manager Recruitment 2023/2024 via online – requirements and steps to apply online.
We use this medium to inform our visitors about the ongoing FG 3 Million Technical Talent (MTT) Program Community Manager Recruitment 2023/2024 Jobs Vacancy. Get started under.
the 3MTT program kickoff is here, the management team is hiring 37 Learning Community Managers across Nigeria to coordinate the activities of Community members. 3MTT Learning Community is a cluster of learners with full access to structured content and a network of learners to support them.
The 3MTT Community Manager is responsible for:
- Leading, building, and maintaining S3MTT’s community of technical talent and its initiatives within your state (internally and externally) and scalable programs that attract a broad, diverse group of aspiring Nigerian Technologists and prepare them for the tech workforce as well as other opportunities in the digital economy in your state.
- Leading the community and owning the brand of 3MTT in your state to animate existing and attract new community members and fellows to the program. Build and own state-specific and regional strategy, outreach, and messaging for the community at large
- Building models, metrics of success, and growth strategies, ensuring long-term success and growth of the 3MTT community within your state.
- Supporting the team to develop and track metrics for measuring learner progress and selection effectiveness.
- Overseeing the sourcing of volunteer facilitators, experts, venues, hubs, and other stakeholders to host meetups and other events in Nigeria.
Academic Requirements/Qualifications for 3 Million Technical Talent (MTT) Program Community Manager Recruitment 2023/2024
As the ideal candidate for this role, you should have:
- Minimum of 3-4 years of relevant managerial experience and strong leadership skills.
- A deep understanding of the Nigeria developer ecosystem will be a plus (other notable community management experience will be a plus)
- Understanding of how to leverage technology and build scalable systems, programs, and teams without compromising quality
- Have outstanding written and spoken communication skills as well as good listening skills
Are a self-starter who can accomplish tasks with minimal supervision.
- Have a high level of attention to detail and organization
- Strong professional relationship-building skills
- Proven initiative and persistence. You look for creative ways to overcome obstacles
Link to apply for FG 3MTT Program Community Manager Recruitment 2023/2024
Interested and qualified applicants should apply via https://b.link/3MTT-CM