Federal Teacher’s Scheme is Recruiting apply here. This is to inform the General Public about 2020/2021 Federal Teachers Recruitment Jobs online apply here. Application Form Portal will be display here for Interested and qualified applicants to apply online. Read more under.
This article will help you to apply successfully for Federal Teacher’s Scheme Recruitment online; to apply will not be a problem to you, just follow application guidelines.
Successful applicants will be recruited into Nigeria Government Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) for 2020/2021 service period. Federal Government shall pay each participant an allowance of N30,000.00 per month.
Check – Npower Shortlisted Candidates
Please note that Application Form Portal will be open for two (2) weeks, from 10th – 24th September, 2020.
Requirements for 2020/2021 Federal Teachers Recruitment Application Form
Below are requirements for FTS Jobs Recruitment and Available Jobs will be listed also, read carefully,
- Applicants must possess Bachelor’s degree in Education or Bachelor degree with Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), of not lower than Second Class (Lower Division) and not earned earlier than 2014.
- To be shortlisted you must have completed or been exempted from the NYSC Scheme.
- Not more than 35 years of age.
- Not currently employed or enrolled under the NYSC, N-Power or any similar programme.
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with credit passes in Teaching Practice and the Teaching Subjects, and not earned earlier than 2014, with specialisation in any of the following subjects:
- English Language
- Integrated Science
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Computer Science
- Technical/Technology Education
- Computer Science or Information Technology
- Nigerian Languages
- Physical and Health Education
How to apply for 2020-2021 Federal Teachers Recruitment
To apply successfully, all applicants must apply through the Application Portal via https://fts.admissions.clouds/
Interested Candidates will be required to upload their credentials (as listed on the site) together with their most recent passport photograph.
Check – Inksnation Registration here
Federal Teachers Screening Test date/Time/Venue for Shortlisted Candidates
Successful Shortlisted Candidates will sit for a Computer-Based Test as scheduled below:
Date: Saturday, 10th October, 2020
Venue: At designated CBT Centres in each State Capital (Information on this will be provided by the State Universal Basic Education Boards (SUBEBs) and UBEC Zonal and State Offices).
Time: 9.00 am
Application Form Closing for Federal Teacher’s Scheme Recruitment
The deadline is 24th September 2020 while shortlisting of successful applicants will be on 5th of October, 2020 by UBEC/SUBEB
Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about Teachers Recruitment
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here