NALDA Volunteers Programme by Federal Government of Nigeria Poverty Eradication Scheme for Young Nigerian youths across 36 states of the federation. Learn more beneath;
This article will help you to apply and register successfully for 2020-2021 Federal Government NALDA Volunteers Programme Application Form via online for qualified and interested applicants.
Brief about 2020-2021 NALDA Volunteers Programme
The NALDA Volunteer programme provides opportunities for eligible Nigerians to contribute their volunteer actions, where suitable, to support the work of NALDA in the NALDA pilot projects.
The Programme which will last 6 months will tactically organize broad-based volunteer services of eligible Nigerians to meet the targets of the three main pilot projects of NALDA to guarantee food and nutrition security in Nigeria.
Who can apply for NALDA Volunteers Programme
- Applicants must be Nigerians
- Valid Identification Letter is required
- Applicants must have Minimum of OND and other related qualifications
- Interested Candidates must at least have Computer skills are desired, goal-oriented
- Applicants must be dependable and punctual
- Interested applicants must respect and maintain confidentiality of the organization
How to register for 2020-2021 NALDA Volunteers Programme
Next fill the NALDA Volunteers Programme correctly, with the following information;
- Full Name
- Your Email
- Phone Number
- Marital Status
- Your State of Origin
- Educational Level
- Your Current Address
- Your Job Experience
- Area of Enterprise
- Your Passport (jpg only and must be 180kb or lower)
- Anything Else We Should Know
- Then submit your form
How to get update from Efficiencyview team
Share and Leave us some comments on what you think about this topic or if you like to add up something. Tell us your difficulties.
To get more information about this, click on allow PushEngage Notification
Don’t miss out updates from us, to get updates like US on
Subscribe to our Channel for Free click here