Apply for ongoing Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment Application Form 2024 via online through registration form portal – see requirements and how to apply online. Start below.
We are delighted to inform you about the ongoing Federal Fire Service Recruitment Application Form 2024 via online through application link portal. Registration is ongoing now!
This article contains all you need to know about Federal Fire Service (FFS) Jobs Recruitment, how to apply online successfully and requirements involves because they are very important when filling the FFS 2024 recruitment online form.
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) will begin receiving applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointment to fill existing vacancies in the Federal Fire Service (FFS).
Efficiencyview is happy to inform you that cdcfib has officially open it 2024 recruitment portal on the 27th of December 2023 to receive application from interested applicants who wants to join the Federal Fire Service.
Requirements for Federal Fire Service Recruitment Application Form 2024
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Applicants must be fit and present Certificate of Medical Fitness from any recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassments
- Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 35 years
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65 for male and 1.60 for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must not be member of secret society, cult or drug addict etc
How to apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment Application Form 2024
Interested Applicants should visit https://cdcfib.career to apply.
Further information will be available on the NSCDC recruitment portal