Apply for 2022 Family Health International (FHI 360) Recruitment for Associate Director, Programmatic Solutions, Information Solutions and Services, start your application here.
Are you interested working with Family Health International (FHI 360)? FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions.
Job Title: Associate Director, Programmatic Solutions, Information Solutions and Services
Job Requisition ID: 2022201581
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- Oversees the planning, monitoring and processes for all assigned responsibilities.
- Coordinates and manages relationships with key stakeholders.
- Serves as a thought leader for innovative solutions and platforms to address business needs.
- Develops and implements new or revised policies and procedures to ensure proper implementation of programs and services.
- Ensures technical implementation is consistent with best practices in the industry.
- Provides technical advice to management and other functional areas to improve or change processes or enhance systems.
- Assists with budget planning, resources, objectives and strategic planning for department and make sure they align with organizational goals.
- Manages and trains staff on policies and procedures to achieve department goals and meet required deadlines and ensure overall completion of projects and technology updates.
Requirements/Educational Qualifications for Family Health International (FHI 360) Recruitment 2022
- Bachelor’s Degree or its International Equivalent.
- Typically requires 8+ years of information technology and systems management experience.
- Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with clients and staff.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language as appropriate.
- Prior experience working in a non- governmental organization (NGO).
Typical Physical Demands:
- Typical office environment.
- Ability to spend long hours looking at computer screen and doing repetitive work on a keyboard.
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift/move up to 5 lbs.
Technology to be Used:
- Personal Computer/Laptop, Microsoft applications (i.e., Office 365, SharePoint, Skype/Zoom/Teams), cell phone/mobile technology, and standard office equipment.
How to apply for Family Health International (FHI 360) Recruitment 2022 for Associate Director
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online