Medical Science/Nursing Graduates Applicants can now apply for 2023 Exxon Mobil Corporation Graduate Internship. Get started under.
Medical Science/Nursing Graduates Internship at Exxon Mobil
Job Title: Graduate Internship (Medical Science – Nursing)
Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
Job Segment: Sustainability, Testing, CSR, Energy, Technology, Management
About the Internship
- We are inviting ambitious professionals to be part of our Medicine and Occupational Health (MOH) department.
- This opportunity presents hands-on learning experience from renowned experts in different career fields in our world class organization.
- You will also have the opportunity to think independently, grow to your full potential, and help shape the future of energy.
- As a Nurse, you will participate in the Company’s one year graduate internship program in fulfilment of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), contributing in fresh graduates’ professional development and exposure to the benefits the experience of working in a multinational organization afford.
- The position is based at Eket, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.
What you will do
- Triage management –Vital signs monitoring/IPC cases identification etc.
- Diagnostic/screening room activities – Vision Test, Audiometric Test, ECG test, Lung function, Spirometry /Face fit testing) and ADU testing.
- Treatment room activities – Wound Dressing /minor surgical procedures, Administration of injections, Nebulization, Immunization, Autoclaving of instruments and Dressing materials, Ear syringing.
- Observation /ICU room activities – Patient’s admission and monitoring, Administration of prescribed medications and treatment while following safe medication administration guidelines.
- Other Activities – Use of electronic medical records system, Take part in in-house training, drills, safety and clinical meetings, Stock taking and inventory management, Participate in emergency response/care, medical emergency standby nursing duty.
Requirements/Eligibility for Medical Science/Nursing Graduates Internship at Exxon Mobil
Skills and Qualifications:
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with a Degree in Nursing.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2019.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2021.
- Must have registered with the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria with current practicing license.
- Must hold BLS / ACLS certification.
- Knowledge of Primary Health care, Nursing Occupational Health care, Emergency responses and Bed side nursing
Preferred Qualifications/ Experience:
- Initiative and Emergency Response Skills
- Good bedside nursing skills and records keeping
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication
- Exceptional problem resolution and counselling skills
- Commitment to high standards and timeliness
- Proficiency in the use of computer software and e-mail applications
Steps to apply for 2023 Medical Science/Nursing Graduates Internship at Exxon Mobil
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online