Apply for Eram Talent Recruitment 2023/2024 for Senior Trainer and work in New York, New York, United States. Get started under.
E-Talent, a division of ERAM Group is an independent Talent Acquisition Consultancy, with hands on experience, committed in providing an Outstanding Recruitment Solutions. E-Talent’s Global reach and network is satisfying the needs of the clients with High Potential Professionals with sophisticated skills from different Industries such as Oil & Gas, Petroleum, Infrastructure, Energy, Water, Transportation, Science & Technology and Health Care etc.
We are seeking a highly experienced Senior Trainer in the area of Public Safety for the civil/Infrastructure industry. We are a Global Talent Acquisition Consultancy, specializing in providing outstanding recruitment solutions that satisfy the needs of its clients with High Potential Professionals with sophisticated skills from different industries, including Oil & Gas, Petroleum, Infrastructure, Energy, Water, Transportation, Science & Technology and Health Care.
As Senior Trainer in Public Safety, you will have an opportunity to join a team of professionals and provide your expertise in attracting and developing exceptional candidates to meet the needs of the civil/Infrastructure industry. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and improving public safety training programs to ensure that employees and contractors at all organizational levels operate in a safe environment. You will play a vital role in ensuring that Eram Talent’s clients have the necessary knowledge and skills to meet their public safety compliance requirements.
Responsibilities for Selected applicants
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the latest trends and best practices in public safety training.
- Work with clients to design custom training programs to meet their specific public safety requirements.
- Deliver training programs and provide on-the-job coaching to a diverse group of personnel, including executives, managers, union and non-union staff, and contractors.
- Continuously evaluate and improve the effectiveness of public safety training programs by conducting assessments, surveys and other evaluation methods to measure the transfer of learning to the job.
- Build strong relationships with clients and stakeholders to help drive positive outcomes in public safety.
- Participate in national and international industry forums to stay up-to-date with new technology, regulations, standards, and best practices.
- Stay current with industry trends, emerging technologies and public safety regulations.
Requirements for Eram Talent Recruitment 2023/2024 for Senior Trainer
- 10+ years of experience in a senior training role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Safety, Environmental Health, or related field.
- Certifications in Emergency Management, Crisis Management or related would be highly preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of OSHA, EPA, PHMSA, DOE and other public safety regulatory bodies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to lead meetings and conduct presentations.
- Experience with enterprise-wide learning management systems, technologies, and tools.
- Demonstrated experience in designing, developing and implementing public safety training programs.