2020/2021 Empowering the Corps (ETC) Loan for NYSC serving Corps Members Nationwide downloads here: this post is specifically for serving Corps Members in 2020/2021 section, opportunity is here for apply under.
The essence of this article is to let all serving Corps know about Empowering the Corps (ETC) Loan in other to sustain their stay during service.
Are you among the 2020/2021 serving Corps Member anywhere across the federation, did you need money to rent an apartment or feed yourself before receiving monthly stipends/allowance; the answer is Empowering the Corps (ETC) Loan. Apply here now.
What is empowering the Corps (ETC) Loan?
- The Empowering the Corps (ETC) Programme was developed by Credit Direct to cater for the financial needs of the Youth Corps Members while in service to our great country – Nigeria.
- There are some challenges which serving Corps Members faced namely:
- The struggles associated with settling into places of posting;
- The hassle with securing start-up capital for small businesses and enterprises;
- The difficulty in trying to obtain trainings and certifications for career advancements which will give them competitive advantage in life after service; and
- The difficulty in trying to obtain trainings and certifications from career advancements which will give them competitive advantage in life after service; and
- The harshness of unemployment after the 12 months compulsory service to our country Nigeria
- The programme is powered by Credit Direct Limited in partnership with the National Youth Service Corps (through SAED), have created various financial packages aimed at aiding Corps Members to solve these recurring dilemma which they find themselves in.
Required Documents for 2020/2021 Empowering the Corps (ETC) Loan
- NYSC ID Card
- Valid ATM Card (must be valid throughout service year)
- Attestation Form from SAED (if you desire a Biz-Starter Package)
- Clearly written and signed Letter of Undertaking by Corps Member showing signature and date
- Clear passport photograph (Face and shoulders only)
- Clear photograph of yourself in Full NYSC Regalia
- PPA Posting letter
How to apply/register for 2020/2021 Empowering the Corps (ETC) Loan
- Join ETC Social Networking Platform by creating your profile
- Log on to ETC Portal and register your information
- Ensure all required documentations are complete
- When all above are in place, proceed to apply for your desired package
Please note the following:
- Available tenors for all loans at any point in time cannot exceed the number of months remaining for your Service Year to end.
- For Biz-Starter applicants requesting for loan amounts greater than N45,000 to a maximum of N100,000 a SAED Attestation Form will be needed to process your application. This SAED Attestation Form can be gotten from the SAED coordinator in your states.
Like page and share to friends, create awareness it might help someone.