Registration Form is out for 2021/2022 Embassy of France in Ghana Scholarship Application Form for Master’s Degree and PhD Programme, apply before application form closing date.
This is to inform all graduate Students in Ghana that 2021/2022 Embassy of France in Ghana Scholarship Application Form is out apply online.
About – Within the framework of academic cooperation and student mobility between France and Ghana, the Embassy of France in Ghana, in collaboration with the Ghana Scholarships Secretariat, is pleased to announce the second edition of the joint scholarship programme for the 2021/2022 academic year. The applications are now open for Ghanaians at Master’s and PhD levels on a merit and needs basis.
Requirements for 2021/2022 Embassy of France in Ghana Scholarship Application
Applicants must be of Ghanaian Nationality.
Age limit: Master’s Degree = 35 years; PhD = 40 years for joint application, 45 years for SchoolSec application alone.
- Bachelor’s Degree for a Master’s,
- 2 years Master’s degree or MPhil Degree for a PhD.
- Fields of Study: French as a foreign language, STEM, Health, Environment and Sustainable Development, Tourism, Archaeology and Heritage studies, Agriculture and Food Industry.
- First Class or Second Class Upper applicants on their Degree will be given priority consideration.
- Mastery of French: French Proficiency is not a requirement for application (except for French as a Foreign Language).
- Preferably 2 years post qualification experience for PhD applicants
- Completed National Service.
How to apply/register for 2021/2022 Embassy of France in Ghana Scholarship Application Form
Visit the Official Webpage of the Embassy of France in Ghana Master’s Degree & PhD Scholarships 2021/2022
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Application form to be downloaded and filled (typed) (Link)
- Cover letter of the student (maximum of 1 page) detailing the student’s motivation and highlighting how the desired course will support the student’s career development.
- Reference Letter from your University
- Academic file: Copies of full academic transcripts and degrees
- Proof of Registration or pre-registration with a French university for a master’s degree or a PhD.
For information on French Universities and higher education programmes, visit www.campusfrance.org/ www.ghana.campusfrance.org.
Latest Scholarships to apply Online
Global Korea Scholarship 2021/2022
Apply for 2021/2022 USA Covid19 Relief Fund
Apply for 2021 Parliament of Kenya Pupilage Programme