Edo State Start up Grants Application Form 2020/2021 apply via online. We use this medium to inform all interested Candidates especially organizations for 2020/2021 Edo State Start up Grants Application Form through online. Apply now before the closing date.
The Edo State Government has commenced the disbursement of over N202 million to 2,250 start-ups spread across five Local Government Areas (LGAs) of the state.
Alufohai noted that 450 agripreneurs have been given start-up grants to improve their farming businesses in Ovia South West LGA of Edo State, adding, “This grant basically is for training and empowerment as the beneficiaries are expected to invest the grants on their farming businesses to improve their livelihood.”
Eligibility/Requirements for Edo State Start up Grants Application Form 2020/2021
- Be a registered Not-For-Profit organisation working in Nigeria (registration could be with the Corporate Affairs Commission, State Agency or other relevant bodies)
- Have a verifiable organisational structure
- Proposals that promote the overall objectives of the Foundation
- Demonstrate community participation and government involvement
- Have a track record of engagement in similar or related activities
- Possess a valid financial audit report (maximum two (2) years)
If you know you falls in the following category please don’t apply
- Organisations that are not legally registered in Nigeria;
- A government entity;
- Any organisation that has mismanaged TYDF funds in the past;
- Political associations and institutions, or their subsidiaries and affiliates;
- Organisations that advocate, promote, or espouse inhumane policies, illegal activities or terrorism;
- Faith-based organisations whose proposed projects are of a religious nature.
Grant funds cannot be utilized for the following causes:
- Political campaigns
- Religious or sectarian activities
- Activities to be implemented outside Nigeria
- Overseas training of any nature
- Any activity that is illegal
How to apply for 2020/2021 Edo State Start up Grants Application Form
To apply successfully, follow the Facebook here
Share and Leave us some comments on what you think about this topic or if like to add up something. Tell us your difficulties.