Application form portal for Delta State SMEDAN/Sterling Bank Matching Fund Loan Programme is open for interested and qualified applicants to register online. Get started under.
Do you reside in Delta and you are in need of funds to start a business, opportunity is here for to apply for ongoing Delta State SMEDAN/Sterling Bank Matching Fund Programme 2023. Grab this opportunity now!
The joint programme partners, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) and Sterling Bank Plc hereby invite applications from all suitably-qualified Nano, Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs) located in Delta State.
What you need to know about the Delta State SMEDAN/Sterling Bank Matching Fund Loan Program
- The applicant/Enterprise must be within the Agribusiness value chain (Upstream, Midstream & Downstream)
- The applicant/Enterprise must have CAC registration or State approved registration
- A moveabie asset to be registered under the National Collateral Registry (NCR).
- Target beneficiaries for this Delta State SMEDAN/Sterling Bank Matching Fund Loan Programme shall be Nano, Micro and Small Enterprises (NMSEs) operating in the real sector with value-added agricultural products.
- Prospective beneficiaries for Delta State SMEDAN/Sterling Bank Matching Fund Programme may apply for financing within the range of N5OO Thousand to N2.5 million.
Steps to apply for 2023 Delta State SMEDAN/Sterling Bank Matching Fund Loan Programme
Registration form portal is open for interested applicants; NMSEs can apply by visiting (www.smedan.gov.ng), or click this link https://smecredits.com.ng/dist/index.php where pre-qualification of applicants shall commence.
Have this in mind: Pre-qualified applicants shall be required to pay a processing fee of ten thousand (N10,000 00) naira for the Business Plan template on the platform (Note: A separate training fee is not required).
Deadline date: check the registration form portal for update on closing date for online registration.