Cyber Security Training Assessment Test 2022 for Successful Applicants who participated during the online classes. We are delighted to inform all applicants about Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD) Cyber Security Training Assessment Test/Results 2022 for Successful Applicants.
The aims of the program are for Cyber Security, training, Competition, Certification, Internship and job placement for Nigerian Youth. It is currently ongoing; participants are to take their online Assessment Test. Results might be sent to all successful applicants via email.
Cyber Security Training Assessment Test 2022
The invitations for the test were sent through email of registered applicants.
Congratulations for completing this Cyber Security Training.
A certificate of attendance will be issued to only individuals that pass this assessment.
Ensure that you complete and submit this assessment by 12 midnight, Monday 05 September 2022
Kindly click the link below to complete your assessment
If you have submitted your assessment before, please don’t attempt it again.
- Please complete section A and section B
- A certificate of attendance will be issued to only individuals that pass this assessment.
- Ensure that you complete and submit this assessment by 12 midnight, Monday 05 September 2022
Some questions are like:
XSS is an abbreviation for __________
- a) Extreme Secure Scripting
- b) Cross Site Security
- c) Cross Site Scripting
- d) Cross Site Writing
Which of the following term refers to a group of hackers who are both white and black hat?
- a) Yellow Hat hackers
- b) Grey Hat hackers
- c) Red Hat Hackers
- d) White-Black Hat Hackers
Which of the following is a type of cyber security?
- a) Cloud Security
- b) Network Security
- c) Application Security
- d) All of the above
Which of the following is NOT carried out by cyber criminals?
- a) Unauthorized account access
- b) Mass attack using Trojans as botnets
- c) Email spoofing and spamming
- d) Report vulnerability in any system
Who deploys Malwares to a system or network?
- a) Criminal organizations, Black hat hackers, malware developers, cyber-terrorists
- b) Criminal organizations, White hat hackers, malware developers, cyber-terrorists
- c) Criminal organizations, Black hat hackers, software developers, cyber-terrorists
- d) Criminal organizations, Gray hat hackers, Malware developers, Penetration testers
Hackers who help in finding bugs and vulnerabilities in a system do not intend to crack a system are termed as ________
- a) Black Hat Hackers
- b) White Hat Hackers
- c) Grey Hat Hackers
- d) Red Hat Hackers
Cyber Security Training Assessment Test Results 2022
Halogen Cyber Security Training Team will issue Results and Certificates will be sent to all successful applicants via email.