Apply now for 2020 Grants Officer at the North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Recruitment Application Form through online. Here you will understand fully about North East Regional Initiative (NERI) and available positions to apply.
The North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Nigeria – An International Development Organization is seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position.
Abuja, Borno and Yobe
Full-Time contract: One position at Abuja
Short-Term contract: Three positions at Borno & Yobe
About the Job
- The Grants Officer is responsible for supporting a distinct portfolio of program activities.
- This includes developing grant ideas in collaboration with Program team, supporting and monitoring grant implementation, closing grants and maintaining all required electronic and paper files.
- The GO will closely coordinate with Program teams to ensure that projects are developed and implemented in a manner that advances project goals and current strategy objectives.
- The GO fulltime position will be based at Abuja while the short-term positions (3) each will be based at Borno (Maiduguri/Monguno) and/or Yobe (Geidam) respectively.
Requirements/Qualifications for North East Regional Initiative (NERI) 2020 Recruitment
- University Degree in Public Administration, Economics, Finance, Business Management or a related field is required.
- Three years’ experience in grants management is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of general working experience is required.
- Prior experience with internationally-funded projects is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience reviewing and negotiating budgets, reviewing financial reports, preparing for and monitoring audits of grantees, and file management.
- Proficiency at using Microsoft office software: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc. is required
- Ability to work under pressure and efficiently handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work under own initiative or as a part of a team
- Experience of working in a conflict environment is a plus.
- Fluency in oral and written English is required.
- Fluency in one or more of the local state languages in the North Eastern part of Nigeria is required.
How to apply for North East Regional Initiative (NERI) 2020 Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates must submit the following documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date above:
- A current Curriculum Vitae (CV) listing all their work experience and qualifications; AND
- A cover letter
How to get update from Efficiencyview team
Don’t miss out updates from us, to get updates like US on