MainOne Graduates Trainee Program Application Form Portal for Nigerian Graduates is out for interested and qualified applicants. Start your registration here.
Here I will discuss about the ongoing MainOne Graduates Trainee Program for Nigerian Graduates. Registration Form Portal is now open for interested graduate’s applicants to register online. get started under.
Brief about 2022 MainOne Graduates Trainee Program
The MainOne Graduate Trainee Program is a 6-week intensive experience designed to provide a robust foundation for smart Graduates who desire to build careers in their chosen field. The Program combines classroom and practical training including role plays, to equip participants with the tools and knowledge required to succeed in MainOne.
MainOne is looking to recruit young, smart and committed individuals who are self-starters to join its Graduate Trainee Program.
Requirements for 2022 MainOne Graduates Trainee Program
- Candidates must be graduates with a minimum of a Second-Class Upper qualification or equivalent in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or related discipline
- Candidates must have completed the mandatory 1-year NYSC program and should have 0 – 3 years post NYSC work experience.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate leadership qualities through extra-curricular activities
- Relevant certification(s) such as CCNA, CCNP, ITIL and/or a relevant post-graduate degree would be an advantage
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) is essential
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative-thinking ability
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- A willingness to learn new skills
Selection Criteria for 2022 MainOne Graduates Trainee Program for Nigerian Graduates
Graduate Aptitude Test for MainOne Graduates Trainee Program Shortlisted Candidates
As part of our selection criteria, shortlisted candidates will be expected to write our aptitude test and an essay.
Once you are successful at the graduate test, you will be invited for a panel interview.
Upon successful completion of the recruitment process, you will be provided with a provisional offer to join the Graduate Trainee Program for a period of six (6) weeks.