Total Nigeria Graduate Recruitment for Personal Assistant is ongoing apply now. Have you been looking for Total Nigeria Plc Jobs? Opportunity is here for to apply online, currently Total Nigeria is recruiting for Graduate Personal Assistant, start your application now!
Interested and qualified Graduates can now apply for 2020 Total Nigeria Graduate Recruitment for Personal Assistant via online, apply below to start your Application Form.
Offer ID: 27517BR
Employment type: Regular Position
Branch: Marketing & Services
Métier: Administrative Support, Secretarial Support
Your responsibilities if shortlisted
- Handles the Manager’s daily itinerary and diary
- Keeps accurate schedule of Important Group/Company/Departmental activities and events.
- Maintain an effective and efficient document management system.
- Assist the Manager with the preparation, validation and publication of dossiers, presentations and communications per required deadlines.
- Timely and accurate publication of monthly divisional KPI and expense reports.
- Franking of letters, LPO’s Cheques etc, registration of franked documents.
- Follow up of designated tasks to ensure progress to desired deadlines.
- Follow up of completion of safety tours by the Division’s senior managers
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and deals with telephone enquiries as appropriate on behalf of the Manager.
- Arrange travel and security requirements (Domestic and International) on behalf of the manager.
- Assist Manager with any matter relating to their expatriation.
- Process purchase orders, expense claims etc for Manager’s office
- Perform other assigned duties delegated by the Manager.
Application Form Qualification Form 2020 Total Nigeria Graduate Recruitment for Personal Assistant
- Applicant must have BSc or HND in Social Sciences or Arts
- Total Plc needs Reliability and confidentiality are of paramount importance.
- Applicants must have excellent interpersonal skill, be self-motivated, proactive and a proven ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Interested applicants must be highly numerate, excellent language/communication and computer skills.
- Must have Proficiency in French language is an advantage
- Applicants must have Experience level required: 0 – 3 years, 3 – 6 years
How to apply for 2020 Total Nigeria Graduate Recruitment for Personal Assistant
To apply for ongoing Total successfully, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Form Closing Date for Total Nigeria Graduate Recruitment
The deadline is on 9th March, 2020