OPEC Fund International Development Internship Program Application Form is out for 2020/2021 session apply here. Have you been looking for OPEC Fund International Development Internship Program? Your opportunity is here register now before the closing date.
We use this medium to inform all who might be interested about the 2020/2021 OPEC Fund International Development Internship Program that the application Form is out apply now.
At the end of this post you will know how to apply and register successfully for 2020/2021 OPEC Fund International Development Internship Program and requirements involves.
Title: Internship Program
OPEC Fund offers an Internship Program enabling students from diverse academic backgrounds to experience work with an international organization.
Work assignments undertaken by interns may include
- Conducting research;
- Writing documents;
- Organizing information; and
- Assisting employees with their day-to-day work.
Apply for African UNICAF Essay Scholarship Competition
Application Form Requirements for 2020/2021 OPEC Fund International Development Internship Program
- Proficient in English. Knowledge of an additional language (e.g. French, Spanish, Arabic) is an asset;
- Computer literate in standard software applications (Microsoft Office);
- Keenly interested in the work of the OPEC Fund;
- Able to demonstrate cultural awareness; and
- Able to demonstrate the OPEC Fund’s core values (Integrity, Empowerment, Excellence, Innovation, Community).
How to apply for 2020/2021 OPEC Fund International Development Internship
During your application via online, please make sure you submit the following;
- The online application form;
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- A copy of their university diploma or equivalent, or an original letter of confirmation from a university/school certifying the applicant is / was an undergraduate student;
- A copy of their most recent university transcripts, showing the cumulative GPA or equivalent; and
- A short statement in English (about 150-250 words) outlining their motivation for applying.
All successful Shortlisted Applicants should note this;
Successful candidates must be able to present a valid health or medical insurance policy for Austria or a similar certificate proving he / she will be fully covered from a medical perspective for the duration of the program.
Due to a large volume of applications, the OPEC Fund will only enter into further correspondence with shortlisted candidates.
But if the deadline is extended we will update you. All you need to do is to follow us in our social media platform.
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here