2022 Anambra State Youth Empowerment Training Opportunity List of Shortlisted Candidates is out; successful beneficiaries can now check their names via online. See details under.
This is to notify the general public that successful applicants for the Anambra State Youth Empowerment Training Opportunity have been shortlisted and uploaded on our portal.
How to check 2022 Anambra State Youth Empowerment Training Opportunity Shortlist Names
Applicants can check their eligibility by visiting the portal on https://yepanambra.com and entering their registered email address (email address used for the online application).
Summary of the numbers of Shortlisted Candidates for Yepanambra
- Summary of the shortlisted candidates from the 3908 (2611 males, 1297 females) applicants are:
- Solar installation & servicing training Total: 150 (135 males, 15females)
- Computer Training Total: 600 (100 males, 500 females)
- Business Solution Software Total: 440 (181 males, 259 females)
- Computer Networking Total: 200 (180 males, 20females)
- CCTV Total: 400 (338 males, 62 females)
- Biometrics Total: 82 (38 males, 44 females)
- Door Access System Total: 10 (5 males, 5 females)
- PABX Total: 28 (22 males, 6 females)
Total: 1910 (999 males, 911 females)
Yepanambra Screening Date and Venue for Successful Beneficiaries
For physical confirmation of shortlisted applicants, kindly note the below timetable
- Tuesday 09.08.2022: Computer Training candidates to assemble at Catholic Retreat Center Okpuno by 10am.
- Tuesday 09.08.2022: Computer Networking and CCTV candidates to assemble at De Destination Hall, Opposite Hollywood Event Place (By Expressway) by 10am.
- Wednesday 10.08.2022: Solar, Business Solution, Biometrics, Door Access, PABX candidates to assemble at De Destination Hall, Opposite Hollywood Event Place (By Expressway) by 10am.
General Information for Shortlisted Candidates: Candidates are to visit the venue with print out of their displayed information (eligibility check) and copy of any official means of identification (only driving licence, voters card or international passport would be accepted)
Once again, we thank all those who expressed interest to the enlisted training programmes.