Alibaba Entrepreneur Fund Registration 2021 is ongoing for JumbStarter Global Pitch Competition. Application Form has been released through registration form portal. This post will help you on how to register/sign up and Login Portal successfully. Learn more under.
You will not find it difficult to register/sign up after reading this article carefully. Here I will provide links for online submission and how to access registration portal website.
Requirements for JumbStarter Global Pitch Competition
- Operating for less than 5 years Raised less than US$20 million in funding to date
- Currently between the Seed and Series C stages of funding
- Desire to make Hong Kong part of their future plans
- Possess an innovative product or service
How to sign up for Alibaba Entrepreneur Fund
Enter your email address and mobile number to create an account
Next create one profile for all AEF’s events and activities, including JUMBSTARTER
Already have an account?Log in
How to apply/register for 2021 Alibaba Entrepreneur Fund JumbStarter Global Pitch Competition
First, Teams are required to submit their pitch deck via the Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund Service Platform (https://apply.jumpstarter.hk)
- Submit Business Proposal (BP) – a 15-slide Powerpoint in PDF format. BP Detail
- Apply via https://apply.jumpstarter.hk.
- TWO wild cards are given to applicants during the 1st Deadline Application. Apply Now
- All applications will be scored and reviewed by our honorable judges. Judges
- The shortlisted teams will be informed. Let’s prepare for the Online Pitch.
Closing date for 2021 Alibaba Entrepreneur Fund JunbStarter Global Pitch Competition
1st Deadline: Aug 31, 2020
2nd Deadline: Sep 25, 2020 (First Wild Card)
3rd Deadline: Oct 19, 2020 (Second Wild Card)
Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here