African Plant Nutrition Graduates Student Scholar Award Program 2021 Application Form, Register Now! This is to inform the general public about the 2021 African Plant Nutrition Graduates Student Scholar Award Program Registration Form. See steps to apply online.
About – The African Plant Nutrition Institute (APNI) has released the details of the 2021 Plant Nutrition Scholar Award program that is available to graduate students enrolled in programs specializing in the sciences of plant nutrition and management of crop nutrients.
The 2021 African Plant Nutrition Scholar Award Program will offer ten (10) awards of $2,000 (U.S. Dollars) to M.Sc., M.Phil., or Ph.D. students in the disciplines of soil science, agronomy, and horticultural or tree crop science with a focus on plant nutrition. Students must also be attending a degree-granting institution located in Africa.
Application Form Eligibility
- Graduate students are eligible if they are:
Currently attending a degree-granting institution located in Africa.
- Candidates for M.Sc., M.Phil., or Ph.D. degrees, who are currently enrolled in
a program of graduate study as of the application deadline. To be eligible, M.Sc. and
M.Phil students must be in the second year of their studies. Applicants who have already completed their degrees are ineligible.
- Students in the disciplines of soil science, agronomy, and horticultural science or tree crop science with a focus on plant nutrition are encouraged to apply.
- Past winners of the Award are not eligible.
Requirements for 2021 African Plant Nutrition Graduates Student Scholar Award Program
In order to complete the application process, you will need to submit the following in either English or French:
- Electronic copy of transcripts of all university work, including cumulative and final grade records (GPA or percentile).
- Electronic copy of two letters of support, one of which should be from the major professor. Letters must be signed and written on official letterhead and must include the phone number and e-mail address of the letter writer.
- A description of the focus of your thesis or dissertation research presented in a manner that will permit evaluation of its originality, depth, and scope, innovative approaches, and relevance.
- A brief description of any additional information that may be relevant to the award (such as honours or awards you have received, employment history, career goals, and other activities you pursue).
- You will be required to upload documents during the online application process. It is recommended that electronic (pdf) copies of these documents be prepared in advance.
How to apply for 2021 African Plant Nutrition Graduates Student Scholar Award Program
To register successfully: Visit the Official Webpage of the 2021 African Plant Nutrition Graduate Student Scholar Award Program
Application Form Closing Date for African Plant Nutrition Graduates Student Scholar Award Program
The application must be completed by 31 May, 2021. The successful recipients will be notified in July, 2021 and the Award will be presented to the winners as soon as practical thereafter. Questions can be sent to: email@example.com.
Latest Scholarships to apply Online