African Leadership Group Early Graduate Program Application Form 2021/2022 for Young African Graduates is out register here. Interested applicants can now register online for ongoing 2021/2022 African Leadership Group Early Graduate Program. Get started below:
Join the African Leadership Group team and get hands-on experience in a global, fast-growing company. Receive the support, coaching and training needed to advance your career.
We are looking for graduates with 0-3 years of work experience to fill generalist roles across various functions in the group such as Finance, Data & Technology, Communications, Social Media Marketing, Operations, Customer Support and many more.
Requirements for 2021/2022 African Leadership Group Early Graduate Program
Qualifications: Completed a Bachelor’s Degree program
Language: Proficient in verbal and written English
Coachability: Be willing to ask for help and embrace feedback and work well in a team-oriented environment
Entrepreneurial mindset: Be willing to creatively define how the role objectives are met without necessarily sticking to “how it’s done’.
Customer obsessed: Be willing to understand customer needs and work wholeheartedly to deliver against those needs.
Rewards for Successful Applicants
- A chance to make history: Become part of the team who is developing 3M leaders for Africa and help us convert a potential crisis into an era of global innovation & prosperity
- A powerful network: Join our powerful network of thousands of talented individuals who are living impactful lives across industries and geographies
- Professional development: Get access to the learning programs that made us the most innovative company in Africa for “remaking education for a new era”
- A talented & diverse team: Join a group of top performers coming from across the world and work alongside them in a fast-paced, impact-driven, environment
- Autonomy & empowerment: Enjoy the autonomy of working remotely and be empowered to achieve clear and ambitious goals in an outputs-driven organization
How to apply/register for 2021/2022 African Leadership Group Early Graduate Program
For a successful application online: Visit the Official Webpage of the African Leadership Group Early Graduate Program 2021
Initial Assignment: self-paced exercises that will allow you to reflect on your passions and values and demonstrate your English, Math skills and job readiness. Deadline: 7th June, 2021
Area specific Assignment: tasks designed to give you a better sense of the specific role you will be considered for and to test your skill set and fit for the same. Deadline: 21st June, 2021
Round of interviews: calls with the team manager, team members and other members from our organization to better understand your fit with our culture. Deadline 28th – 2nd July
Latest Scholarships to apply Online
Japan MEXT Scholarships Programme 2021/2022
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2021/2022
2021 World Trade Organization (WTO) Young Professional Programme
Canadian Express Entry Application Form
Loughborough University Scholarships Programme 2021
Apply for Mastercard Scholarship Programme 2021/2022
Global Korea Scholarship 2021/2022
Apply for 2021/2022 USA Covid19 Relief Fund
Apply for 2021 Parliament of Kenya Pupilage Programme