Chief Communication Specialist Jobs Vacancy at African Development Bank Group (AfDB) – apply here. AfDB is recruiting for Chief Communication Specialist, apply before deadline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Communications Specialist (PCSC)
Position Number: 50107032
Location: Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire
Position Grade: PL3
Competencies (Qualifications, Experience & Skills):
- At least a Master’s Degree in Journalism, Communication or Communication-related disciplines, International Relations, the Social Sciences or related disciplines;
- Demonstrable experience working with senior leaders of at least seven (years), preferably as a speechwriter, communications specialist, storyteller, narrative development, or a similar role;
- Exceptional rigor and ability to understand/research data, facts, trends, examples, stories;
- Excellent writing skills, including experience in creating, editing and proofreading within a professional organization;
- Strong research capabilities to gather relevant data and information for speeches and communications materials;
- Adept at translating complex ideas into accessible language for various audiences with sensitivity the cultural contexts;
- Exceptional attention to detail and commitment to quality;
- Knowledge of current events, industry trends, and public policy issues;
- Familiarity with the role of development finance institutions in facilitating socioeconomic reform and addressing poverty reduction in developing countries, a plus; and
- Competence in the use of standard software applications.
How to apply for AfDB Recruitment 2023 for Chief Communication Specialist
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This position is classified as international status and attracts international terms and conditions of employment.