Apply for EFCC Office Nationwide Recruitment 2023, the information reaching us is that there is an ongoing Submission of CV by job seekers in the EFCC Office Nationwide.
The EFCC offers equal opportunity to all prospective employees. Recruitment of new personnel into the Commission’s service is done as the need arises and could be general or specific.
EFCC is an acronym for Economic and Financial Crimes Commission. The Commission is charged with the responsibility of enforcing all economic and financial crimes laws in Nigeria.
Requirements/Qualification for Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Jobs Recruitment
- NCE or National Diploma, SSCE (WAEC/NECO/ NABTEB)
- Nigerian by birth
- not be less than 1.7m and 1.64m in height for males and females respectively
- have a broad chest not less than 0.87 meters for males.
- be medically fit and possess medical certificate from any government hospitals
- not have any physical or mental disabilities
- applicants with OND, HND, BSC, etc can also apply
How to apply for EFCC Office Nationwide Recruitment 2023
If you are interested in the Anti-Corruption Commission, the fight against corruption by the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, go and submit your CV. Check EFCC Zonal office Here
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|