Register for Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Application Form Link Portal 2023/2024 is open for Adamawa State indigenous students studying in various tertiary institutions across Nigeria – get started under.
Link to register for ongoing Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Application Form is open – online registration has commenced, we encourage you to apply before deadline.
About Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund
Welcome to Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund Web Portal. The platform was established to help automate the processes of Students Applications and screening for both Local, International and Special overseas (Aviation and Others) Scholarships. Been a parastatal that was vested with the responsibility of providing students Bursaries, special and full scholarships, and students loan scheme at both local and international levels, we strive to ensure that each indigene of the state are given fair plain ground for these exercise. Thus, the emergence of ASSTF whose functions and powers include:
- source for funds and scholarships from within and outside Nigeria
- award scholarship to eligible indigenes of the state.
- As a government institution, we invites everyone that is qualified to apply for the following;
- Local and International Scholarship
- Special Overseas Scholarship (Aviation and Others)
Eligibility Requirement for Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Application Form
- Applicant must be a bonafide indigene of Adamawa State and must be currently studying in an institution of higher learning recongnizeable by the Nigerian Government both within or outside Nigeria as the case may be
- The applicant must complete the form online. A Copy of the uploaded form is to be printed and retained by the applicant.
- In filling the form, the applicant must use his/her most recent coloured passport photograph
Only new intake in the following categories are eligible:
- ND 1
- HND 1
- 100 level, or 200 level (DE only)
How to apply/create account for Adamawa State Scholarship Trust 2023/2024
To start your online application – visit: https://www.asstfy.ad.gov.ng to apply.
To apply for these scholarships, make sure you are first of all eligible. To proceed further, simply click on Create An Account from the login for by the left side. Register as a user first. User your Username and Password to login.Finally, go to the APPLY Menu and fill the form (add your resume), then save the information and close.
Successful Shortlisted Applicants will contacted after selection process is concluded.