Accelerated Agriculture Development Scheme (P-AADS) Farmers Loan Application Form Link Portal 2020/2021 apply here www.cbn.gov.ng/p-aads. This post is a step on how to register for 2020/2021 Private Sector-Led Accelerated Agriculture Development Scheme (P-AADS) Farmers Loan Application Registration Form online. See more detail under.
At the end of this article I will list out the required documents for 2020/2021 Accelerated Agriculture Development Scheme (P-AADS) Farmers Loan Registration Form through Central Bank of Nigeria Loan Application Form.
Quick Fact About P-AADS Farmers Loan
P-AADS is created to boost private sector staple food production, industrial raw materials and support food security, job creation and economic diversification.
The bid to address food security and youth unemployment challenges across the country, the CBN introduced the Accelerated Agriculture Development Scheme (AADS) to engage 370,000 youth in agricultural production, in collaboration with state governments.
Requirements for Accelerated Agriculture Development Scheme (P-AADS) Farmers Loan Application Form
The criteria will be based on the followings
- be existing or new firms engaged in agricultural production with proven capacity and bankable proposal
- Possess acceptable title for contiguous lands of not less than 20 hectares.
- have good credit record be able to provide the required collateral for participation
- Provide evidence of capacity to cultivate a focal commodity directly or engagement of farmers, including youths as in-growers or out-growers to cultivate on the land after clearing
P-AADS Farmers Loan Interest Rate
Interest rate under the intervention shall be 5.0% p.a. (all inclusive) up to 28th February 2021.
Interest on the facility from 1st March 2021 shall be 9% p.a. (all inclusive).
2020/2021 Eligibility Commodities for P-AADS Loan Application
Agricultural commodities eligible for consideration under the Scheme are:
- Oil Palm
- Any other commodities as may be listed by the CBN from time to time
How to register/apply for P-AADS Young Farmers Loan
The Online Application link Portal is www.cbn.gov.ng/p-aads
Use the above mentioned link to access registration form portal
Don’t forget to drop your comments with COMMENT BOX. Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about P-AADS Youth Loan Application 2020/2021
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here