COVID19 cases in Nigeria December 2020 increased to 324 new cases in one day on December 3rd to 5th, 2020 while the total number of COVID 19 in Nigeria is now 68,627 confirmed cases – latest update. See the breakdown of new Coronavirus cases in Nigeria as reported by NCDC.GOV.NG
This article is to create awareness to all our viewers that COVID19 still exist in Nigeria, at the end of this article you will get the breakdown of COVID 19 new cases in Nigeria as listed by Nigeria Center for Disease Control NCDC.
New Cases of COVID 19 in Nigeria December 2020
Below are breakdown of COVID19 CASES in Nigeria
324 new cases of #COVID19 in Nigeria 3rd -5th December 2020
Our discharges today include 70 community recoveries in Lagos State managed in line with guidelines.
To prevent the spread of Corona Virus please take the following Responsibilities –
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention.
A breakdown of cases by state can be found via http://covid19.ncdc.gov.ng
Don’t forget to drop your comments with COMMENT BOX. Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about COVID19 Cases in Nigeria
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here