Npower Teach Batch C 2021 Screening Assessment Test is ongoing now for applicants that applied for Npower Teach Category. This post is specifically for Applicants that applied for Npower Teach segment during N-power Recruitment Processes. See more details under.
This article contains about the 2021 Npower Teach Assessment Test, how to login successfully to update profile for Npower Teach Applicants and steps that will help achieve a higher score. Read carefully.
Npower Teach 2021 Assessment Test Login Portal through NASIMS Link
For N-Power Teach applicants, please make sure your records are fully updated on the NASIMS portal.
For N-Teach first time user, recover your password using the underlisted procedures:
- Click on login via https://nasims.gov.ng/
- Use the “Forgot Password” Option
- Enter your N-POWER Teach application email
- Click on “Send Link”
- Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
After successful reset of password, please login to update your records.
Steps for N-Teach to Score High Above 50% in NASIMS Batch C Online Test
- If you truly registered for Npower Teach you must obtain your login details by recovering your password and update your record on the nasims portal as that is the first step of the process which we believe you are through with.
- Npower Teach Applicants must have copied your nasims id from your dashboard since that is the key to unlock the test portal. If you don’t know your nasims id check Here
- Npower Teach Applicants should make sure you are using a strong browser and a good data network. If not, take the test at midnight when traffic to the nasims portal is low.
- If you are ready with the things stated above, then you are good to write the test.
- You must not be afraid of writing the test, stay positive while writing the test as that will protect you against exam nervousness.
- Read questions fast and attentively so that you can maximize the 20 minutes set to answer all questions.
- You cannot skip any question so don’t waste too much time on a question you don’t know the answer to, simply use your instinct to pick an answer and move to the next.
- Remember the Nasims Npower teach batch C test comprises 20 questions to be answered in 20 minutes. However, you have only 3 attempts after time out without submitting your test.
Finally, do not take the test until you have updated your record on the nasims portal. And study quantitative, Numerical, sentence correction questions etc.
Don’t forget to drop your comments with COMMENT BOX. Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about Npower Teach Screening Test 2021
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here
Please don’t forget to subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates, it is totally free.