Application Link portal is open for International qualified applicants to study in France through University Paris-Saclay International Master Scholarships Program 2023/2024 – start here.
Registration form link portal is open for online University Paris-Saclay International Master Scholarships Program Application Form. To get started online, visit the website.
This post will contains all the requirements, how to apply, programme/fields and online application form portal.
Requirements/Eligibility for University Paris-Saclay International Master Scholarships Program
- Students admitted to a Paris-Saclay University Master’s programme delivered by one of the following institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, UVSQ. Among these students, only those who answer one of the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the course of the selection year
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL)
- Students who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility programme during their studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange programme…) that did not lead to certification
- All academic fields are eligible.
- All Master’s programmes for which Université Paris-Saclay is accredited, except for vocational training, are eligible.
How to register for University Paris-Saclay International Master Scholarships Program 2023/2024
To apply online, visit Official Website HERE
Amount and Payment for University Paris-Saclay International Scholarship
- The amount of the Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is 10,000€ per year. It is paid by Université Paris-Saclay for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of 10 consecutive months (September to June).
- A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses can also be awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
- Laureates will receive their scholarship as well as travel expenses only upon arrival in France and once they have enrolled in the programme to which they were admitted.
Closing Date for 2023/2024 University Paris-Saclay International Master Scholarships Program
The application deadline is online 10th May, 2023.
You might be interested on;