Apply for University of Strathclyde EU Engagement Scholarships Postgraduates Taught Courses in UK at £9,000 – £10,000. We are glad to inform you about the ongoing University of Strathclyde EU Engagement Scholarships Postgraduates Taught Courses in UK – get started under.
Study in United Kingdom through EU Engagement Scholarships Postgraduates Taught Courses at University of Strathclyde Uk, the scholarship program is valued between £9,000 – £10,000. See registration procedures below:
EU Engagement Scholarships is to support full-time students commencing postgraduate taught courses in 2023. The scholarships will be available to those EU applicants who would have previously been eligible for Home (Scottish/EU) fee status but, because of Brexit, will now be classified as being eligible for International fee status.
Requirements and Eligibility for University of Strathclyde EU Engagement Scholarships
The scholarships will be available to those EU applicants who would have previously been eligible for Home (Scottish/EU) fee status but, because of Brexit, will now be classified as being eligible for International fee status.
Your application for study will be checked for eligibility when you apply, therefore you do not need to make a separate application for this scholarship.
The scholarships will be automatically applied to:
EU nationals and their dependant family members who are self-funding and:
- are resident in the European Economic Area, Switzerland or the UK at the time of application; and
- are classed as international for tuition fee purposes; and
- are entering a full time degree undergraduate or postgraduate taught Masters programmes in 2023
Please note better: This scholarship does not apply to students classified as Home or RUK for tuition fee purposes.
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- £5,000 – £7,000 for Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences full time courses as noted below:
- £7,000 for LLM courses (Law School), MSc International Relations, MSc Technology Policy and Management, MSc Research Methods in Psychology and MSc Clinical Health Psychology
- £5,000 for all other Masters Programmes, EXCLUDING:
- – distance learning/online Masters programmes
- – fees for programmes in the Centre for Lifelong Learning
- – modular programme fees
Strathclyde Business School
- £10,000: all programmes within departments of Accounting & Finance, Human Resource Management, Management Science
- £9,000: Economics, Entrepreneurship, Management and Marketing
The MBA is excluded, as this programme has a separate package of generous scholarships. Further information on available awards and eligibility criteria can be found on the MBA scholarships listings.
Faculty of Engineering
- £8,000 for Faculty of Engineering – open to eligible EU students across all full-time courses
Faculty of Science
- £7,000-£10,000 for Faculty of Science full time courses as noted below:
- £8,000 – All full-time postgraduate taught masters degrees in the Departments of Physics, Pure & Applied Chemistry, and the Strathclyde Institute of Pharmacy and Biomedical Sciences
- £7,000 – All full-time postgraduate taught masters degrees in the Departments of Computer & Information Sciences, and Mathematics & Statistics (excluding the below)
- £10,000 – MSc Actuarial Science
- £10,000 – MSc Quantitative Finance
- Online MScs are excluded
How to apply for University of Strathclyde EU Engagement Scholarships
Apply online through the Official website
Application Form Closing Date for University of Strathclyde EU Engagement Scholarships
Check official website to know if the portal is still open for fresh online application.