Now open! 2022/2023 University of Canberra Vice Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarships to study in Australia. We use this medium to encourage you to pick 2022-2023 University of Canberra Australia Vice Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarships Application Registration Form via online. Download online form below;
Vice Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarships 2022/2023 is open for International students intending to commence at UC in semester 1 2023, who exhibit the University of Canberra’s core values and demonstrate a commitment to social engagement, sustainability and reducing inequalities.
Eligible Countries for Vice Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarships at University of Canberra, Australia
Application will be accepted from:
- live in Latin America, Southeast Asia, Africa and South Asia.
- do not otherwise have the resources to finance international study.
- do not have access to other significant scholarships (example: Australia Awards).
Scholarships for Vice Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarships at University of Canberra
Up to $50,000 per year, covering:
- all of your tuition fees for the course duration
- on-campus accommodation
- $10,000 AUD yearly financial allowance
- other miscellaneous expenses in the first year
Requirements for University of Canberra Australia Vice Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarships 2022/2023
- are located offshore at the time of application.
- have applied for but not yet commenced an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at the University of Canberra.
- have satisfied the program academic requirement with a minimum of 80% average (or equivalent).
- hold any form of offer letter (including conditional or provisional offer) issued by the University of Canberra.
- are applying to study on an Australian student visa (subclass 500).
- are a new commencing student.
- the primary visa applicant. Dependants will not be eligible for the scholarship, or able to accompany the primary visa applicant.
Applicants will need to submit a written statement that demonstrates the following:
- Financial need
- Demonstrated values and experience in the following areas:
- Potential to evolve as a leader in ways that embrace and advance the principles of social and economic equity, and their practice.
- Making a positive difference to the community by doing things differently, innovating, and inspiring others.
- Curiosity and a desire to learn from, collaborate and engage with perspectives from a range of cultural contexts.
How to apply for 2022/2023 University of Canberra Australia Vice Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarships
To register online, visit school Official Website
To apply successfully, you must complete the VC’s Social Champion Scholarship online application form.
Available Foreign Scholarships in 2022