U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs – Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative Professional Fellows Program (YSEALI PFP) 2023 Application Form is out for citizen and resident of one of the eleven YSEALI nations: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor Leste, and Vietnam. Get started below:
We are delighted to inform you about the ongoing 2023 United States YSEALI Professional Fellows Program. Registration form link portal is open for interested applicants to apply online. here I will be discussing about on how to register for United States YSEALI Professional Fellows Program 2023 and requirements involves.
About U.S YSEALI Professional Fellows Program 2023
The Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative Professional Fellows Program (YSEALI PFP) is a fully-funded exchange program sponsored by the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. YSEALI PFP provides emerging leaders from Southeast Asia the opportunity to spend five to six weeks in the United States gaining professionally relevant fellowship experiences at non-profit, public, or private sector organizations. The program is designed to promote mutual understanding, enhance Fellows’ leadership and professional skills, and build lasting and sustainable partnerships between emerging leaders in Southeast Asia and the United States. YSEALI PFP is administered under four Institute themes: Civic Engagement, Economic Empowerment, Governance and Society, and Sustainable Development and the Environment.
YSEALI is the U.S. government’s signature program to strengthen leadership development and networking in Southeast Asia. As a YSEALI Professional Fellow, participants will collaborate and share ideas, approaches, and strategies to develop solutions to pressing local and global challenges.
Requirements Eligibility for United States YSEALI Professional Fellows Program 2023
- Be a citizen and resident of one of the eleven YSEALI nations: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor Leste, and Vietnam. Applicants living outside of the eleven eligible countries or on a long-term program will not be considered eligible to apply.
- Be an emerging leader in government, civil society, or the private sector who has demonstrated expertise pertaining to the respective theme under which he/she is applying.
- Be currently employed with at least two years of relevant professional experience at the time of application.
- Be between 25 and 35 years old at the start of the program (born on/after March 1, 1986 and no later than March 1, 1997).
- Be self-directed and able to work effectively in a cross-cultural setting.
- Be able to identify an objective/project of their own selection that the applicant would like to implement in their home workplace or community.
- Have demonstrated proficiency in both written and oral English.
- Have demonstrated leadership and collaborative skills.
How to apply/register for U.S YSEALI Professional Fellows Program 2023
Visit www.ysealipfp.org to learn more and apply!
Application form portal will be closed on August 2022; all successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Available Foreign Scholarships in 2022