Here we will be discussing on University of Port Harcourt Deferment of Admission/Requirements for Students in Uniport who wish to defer their admission. This article is a guide on how to go about it and requirements involve.
It is mandatory to defer your admission if you can meet up with that academic session, do it so that your admission and name will not be wipe out of school data base. See more information that can help you further.
Candidates wishing to defer their Admission for the 2022/2023 Session are hereby informed that Deferment of Admission for the said session would start on Monday, July 17, 2023 and end on Tuesday, August 18, 2023.
If you did not pay last session school fees, it is necessary to pick deferment form and meet your course adviser on how to go about it.
Requirements for Uniport Deferment of Admission
Note that the process requires that candidates would –
- Get cleared at the Admissions Office for Deferment of Admission.
- Pay the Deferment of Admission charge at any of the designated Banks.
- Get the payment confirmed at the Bursary Department of the University
- Return back to the Admissions Office for issuance of the Deferment Form
- Complete the Form and submit at the Faculty.
This is for the information and necessary action of all concerned.