U.S. Department of State Electronic Diversity Visa Entrant Status Check; We are delighted to inform the general public that The U.S. Department of State Electronic Diversity Visa Entrant Status Check for DV-2023/DV-2024 applicants is now available for applicants that applied during online application process.
United States Diversity Visa Lottery Entrant Status for DV-2023/DV-2024 is out! Applicants who applied for 2023 and 2024 US Diversity Visa Lottery can now check their Entrant Status via Diversity Visa application form portal. Check DV-2024 Entrants and DV-2023 Entrants here.
We use this medium to inform applicants from qualifying countries about DV-2023/DV-2024 US Diversity Visa Lottery Entrant Status. Get all information might need to proceed to a successful application here.
DV-2023/DV-2024 U.S Diversity Visa Lottery Entrant Status
The U.S. Department of State Electronic Diversity Visa Entrant Status Check for DV-2024 applicants is available until September 30, 2024. The Entrant Status Check for DV–2023 applicants will remain open until September 30, 2023.
Entrant Status Check Instructions 2023/2024
Please make sure to have the followings:
- Entrant’s Confirmation Number: In the space below, type the confirmation number that was given when you applied.
- Last/Family Name: Provide the Last/Family Name that was used on the Electronic Diversity Visa Entry Form, including punctuation.
- Year of Birth: Provide the year of birth for the primary entrant. Read more here
DV-2024 Entrant Status Check
2024 Entrant Status Check DV-2024 Entrants may enter their confirmation information through the link below starting at noon (EDT). The Diversity Visa Entrant Status Check for DV-2024 applicants is available until September 30, 2024 – Check HERE
DV-2023 Entrant Status Check
The Entrant Status Check for DV-2023 applicants will remain open until September 30, 2023.Check HERE
Selection Criteria for DV-2023/DV-2024 Entrant Status Check
- Before any applicant can enter the DV-2023/DV-2024 Green Card Lottery they must be born in a qualifying country.
- Qualifying countries are defines as countries with low immigration rates to the US.
- If an applicant was born in a country with a high US immigration rate they would be excluded from the DV Lottery.
- Note, Eligibility is sole determined by country of birth, not by country of citizenship or country of residence.
- As the list of qualifying countries changes each year, check back every year to see if your country might qualify next year.
- Applicants that were born in a none-qualifying country may still be able to enter the DV-2023/DV-2024 Green Card Lottery based on the native country of their parents or spouse:
To be qualified, your country must be among the Diversity Visa Lottery Qualifying Countries.
You might be interested on;