Apply for TotalEnergies Payroll 12-month Internship 2024 for Graduates via online. we use this opportunity to invite for ongoing online registration for TotalEnergies Payroll Internship 2024. Start online application below:
A 12-month internship opportunity for youth with post-matric: BCom degree in Human Resource Management. The Intern will be placed within the Human Resource department and will gain practical experience in Recruitment, Payroll, Employee Relations, Talent Management and multi-functional administrative duties.
Required entry Qualifications for TotalEnergies Payroll 12-month Internship 2024 for Graduates
- Bcom Degree in Human Resource Management
- Required entry Years of relevant experience: less than 1 year or none
- Communication skills
- Research skills
- Report writing skills (MS Word and MS PowerPoint)
You will need to meet this required criteria:
- Completed BCom Degree in Human Resource Management
- Not more than one year working experience.
- Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, in line with TotalEngergies Employment Equity plan.
Required Documents for Online registration
2. Final year Transcript and copy of Degree if available
3. Copy of ID
4. Matric Certificate
How to register for TotalEnergies Payroll Internship 2024