We are delighted to inform you that Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development has started deploying the Batch C Stream 2 Npower Beneficiaries to their various Primary Place of Assignment. Check PPA Deployment Letter now!
The deployment of the Batch C Stream 2 Npower beneficiaries to their primary assignment locations is guaranteed to take place in this month of August. Online printing has commenced. See steps on how to print Npower Batch C Stream 2 PPA Deployment Letter.
If you are among the Batch C Stream 2 beneficiaries, kindly check your NASIMS dashboard for your Npower posting letter.
From your dashboard you can print your Npower PPA deployment letter or request for redeployment.
How to print Npower Batch C Stream 2 Primary Place of Assignment Deployment Letter
- Go to nasims deployment portal at www.nasims.gov.ng/
- Enter your email address and password in the space provided.
- Click on “Login to NASIMS” button.
- Once your NASIMS Dashboard is open, navigate to “Deployment” tab.
- If you are deployed, you will find a message on the page. Under the “Deployment Details” section, you will see where you have been posted to.
- Finally, click on “Download PPA Letter”.
After you have downloaded your PPA letter on your device, you can proceed to Cyber cafe to print it.
Because schools are off for the summer, Batch C Stream 2 Npower beneficiaries in the NTeach Category should get in touch with their Headmasters, Headmistresses, or Principals to get the Deployment letter signed.
Npower Stream 2 Stipend Payment starting date 2022
Since official activities of the Batch C Stream 2 Npower recipients officially begin in September, payment of stipends to the beneficiaries must begin counting in September and be made by mid-October 2022.