Here, I will be discussing on Step-by-step guide to make JAMB UTME Registration Payments/Requirements involves for a successful online registration. Are you interested to register for 2024/2025 JAMB UTME? Do you find it difficult to make payment on Jamb Portal? This post a Step-by-step guide to make JAMB UTME Registration Payments and requirements needed.
How to pay for JAMB UTME Form
The following are the methods of payment that can be explored by interested candidates.
- Bank payment: You can use the e-PIN generated on the JAMB portal to pay.
- Online payment: Use your ATM card or USSD code on the JAMB portal to pay.
- POS payment: You can pay with POS at any accredited CBT or JAMB office.
Requirements for JAMB UTME Registration Form 2024/2025
- The JAMB Direct Entry form is different from the JAMB UTME form, which is for candidates who want to apply for admission into the first year of the university programme.
- You can only register at JAMB offices.
- You cannot apply for both JAMB DE and UTME in the same year.
- The JAMB DE form is an online application form. You need to fill and submit it on the jamb portal.
- JAMB only recognises and accepts twelve qualifications/certificates.
- Statement of result is accepted for registration only within three years of the date of award.
- Upgrade from UTME to DE is available only to candidates whose DE results have not been released at the point of UTME registration and those who indicated at the point of registration that he/she is awaiting A-level results.
- The DE fee for the 2024/2025 session is tagged at N3,500. Other payments include N700 for the CBT Centre registration service charge, N1,500 for the CBT Centre service charge for mock/UTME and N500 for bank charges/commission.
- This amounts to N6,200 for candidates who are not sitting for the MOCK examination and N7,700 will be paid by those who would sit for the MOCK examination.
- You must have a National Identification Number.