Statistics South Africa Recruitment 2022 Application Form Link Portal has been opened for fresh contract employment for Young South Africans. Get started below:
We are glad to inform you about the 2022 Statistics South Africa Recruitment Application Form which is currently going on, apply now before online deadline.
Here I will list out all requirements needed for successful application online, to apply online will not be a problem after reading this article. Get started below:
About Stats SA Jobs Recruitment
Stats SA undertakes various surveys and projects, for example, Census, Community Survey, Labour Force Survey, General Household Survey, amongst others. From time to time these surveys and projects require that contract staff be employed.
You are invited to register online for inclusion on the database used to identify potential candidates for these contract positions as and when required. People of every racial group, the youth as well as females from all areas are encouraged to register.
Location: Contract employment opportunities exist in different provinces and districts nationwide.
Contract: An employment contract stipulating duration, job content, remuneration and other conditions, will be provided when opportunities for such contract employment arise.
Working tools: Those that will be employed and are issued with work tools, will be paid after the tools have been returned.
Area of work: Opportunities for contract employment usually arise as outlined here. To register on our database, click here.
Available Jobs Positions for Statistics South Africa Recruitment 2022
Good communication skills• Driver’s license will be an added advantage• Computer Literacy• Ability to operate a mobile device
- Computer literacy• Minimum typing speed of 35 wpm• 95% accuracy
Clerical and administrative
Relevant administrative skills• Computer literacy
Supervisory experience• Driver’s license (if applicable)• Ability to operate a mobile device
Requirements for Statistics South Africa Recruitment 2022 Application Form
- Applicants must have a minimum of a Senior Certificate (Matric or equivalent).
- Applicants must be proficient in any of the 11 official languages.
- Applicants must be willing to work over weekends and outside of normal office hours.
- Applicants must be an RSA citizen with no criminal record.
How to apply/register Online Statistics South Africa Recruitment 2022 Application Form
- Interested Candidates are required to upload the following document when they apply:
- Proof of home/residential address (eg Lease agreement, Affidavit, Tribal Authority letter, Municipality bill, clothing account bill and others).
- Any registration without the above-mentioned supporting document will be regarded as incomplete and the applicant will not be able to complete the registration on the database.
- Interested Candidates who are invited for training/competency exercise will be required to submit certified copies of ID, matric certificates and driver’s license where applicable.
- Documents must have been certified within 6 months before submission.
- Walk-ins applications will not be allowed due to COVID.
Please note better Stats SA will:
Verify an applicant’s documents and/or reference checking which will form part of the recruitment process.
Subject short-listed applicants to a competency test and/or training assessment.
Feel free to ask us questions about this article our team will respond to you, we promise to update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
Get latest news update about Statistics South Africa Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here
Please don’t forget to subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates, it is totally free.
Available Scholarships and Grants