Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship 2021/2022 for Nigerian Undergraduates is back again, About N40Million worth of Scholarships Fund to be given to all successful shortlisted Candidates. Get started below:
We are delighted to inform the General Public about the ongoing 2021/2022 Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship for Nigerian Undergraduates. Registration Link Portal has been opened for interested and qualified candidates schooling in any accredited Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria. Steps below will help you further.
Before starting online application form process, you need to read carefully the requirement if you are eligible to apply/register online.
Requirements for 2021/2022 Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship
- reside in Nigeria and participated in the 2021 University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- have a score of 250 and above in University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME)
- have gained admission and have been properly enrolled in a Nigerian Federal or State University (“University”) with relevant evidence
- The Scholarship is awarded on the basis that you will maintain an enrolled status at the University in your admitted degree programme
How to apply/register for Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship
Please note better, The following documents are required for upload to apply for the scholarship.
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Valid ID Card
- UTME Result
- O’Level Statement of Result or Certificate
- Admission Letter
Feel free to ask us questions about this article our team will respond to you, we promise to update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
Get latest news update about Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship 2021/2022
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here
Please don’t forget to subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates, it is totally free.