SPAR Graduates Trainee Internship Application Form 2022 for South Africans Young Graduates – downloads form below. We are delighted to inform you about the ongoing SPAR Graduates Trainee Internship Programme Registration Form. Get started under.
Are you interested carrying out your internship Programme at SPAR in South Africa? There is opportunity for you to apply and register online. SPAR Eastern Cape, a division of The SPAR Group Ltd, is currently recruiting for Graduate Intern Trainees to join their dynamic team. See registration form guidelines.
Requirements for 2022 SPAR Graduates Trainee Internship Recruitment
- Applicant must demonstrate that you have graduated and/or completed your degree and/or diploma
- Applicant must not be part of an Internship or Graduate programme OR have previously partaken in an Internship or Graduate programme
- Graduates will be required to be based at the site where the specific vacancy is advertised for the duration of the Graduate Development programme.
- Interested graduates must have good communication skills.
- Applicant must have ambition to learn, be able to organize own transport to get to work and back
- Interested applicants must have completed one of the following qualifications (3-year or 4year Diploma or Degree):
- HR – Industrial Psychology or Labour ( Employee Relations)
- Distribution Logistics – Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain Management
- Marketing – Marketing or Purchasing Management
- Finance – Accounting
- I.T – Information Systems
- Retail Ops – Project Design or Draughtsman or Architecture
- Build It – Supply Chain Management
All you need to know about SPAR Graduates Trainee Internship Recruitment and Payment
Industry: Wholesale & Retail Trade
Job category: Graduate
Location: Eastern Cape
Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Remuneration: Monthly stipend of R6,900-OO.
EE position: No
How to apply/register for 2022 SPAR Graduates Trainee Internship Recruitment Application Form
To apply online, visit Official website