South Africa Department of Defence (DOD) Internship Programme 20222023 Application Form portal is now opens for interested applicants to apply and register online. See how to submit application online.
We are delighted to inform you about the ongoing 2022 South Africa Department of Defence (DOD) Internship Programme.
Registration form portal is now open for Department of Defence Internship Programme for young South Africans 2022/2023.
The Department of Defence (DOD) would like to invite qualifying applicants to apply for a Graduate Internship Programme for the Financial Year 2022/2023.Graduates with Disabilities and those from TVET Colleges are encouraged to apply.
Requirements Eligibility for South Africa Department of Defence (DOD) Internship Programme
- Successful applicants will be responsible to arrange their own accommodation and transport to and from place of work, during the period of the Internship.
- Applications must be submitted on a prescribed Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service department or on the DPSA web sit
How to apply for 2022/2023 South Africa Department of Defence Internship Programme
Apply through this link: https://www.dpsa.gov.za/newsroom/psvc/
Please note the followings
- Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies of qualifications and other related documents on or before the day of the interview which should not be older than six months.
- Should an application be received where an applicant applies for more than one post on the same applications form, the application will only be considered for the first post indicated on the application and not for any of the other posts.
- Under no circumstances will photostat copies or faxed copies of application documents be accepted. Applicants who participated in any other Government Internship and Learnership Programmes before will not be considered.
- Students requiring experiential training as part of their qualification must attach a formal letter from their Tertiary Institution. Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered