Registration Form Portal is open for 2022 Singapore Ministry of Health Research International Grant Fund; interested individuals can now apply for Singapore Ministry of Health Research International Grant Fund on human health and potential including research that looks at the causes, consequences, diagnosis and treatment of human diseases. Register now1
Singapore Ministry of Health has open Fund Individual Research International Grants, Application are invited from interested and qualified individual who wish to partake in the research program on human health and potential. See more details under.
We are glad to inform you that 2022 Singapore Ministry of Health Research International Grant Fund Application Form is out; here I will provide a link to apply online and steps to register online successfully. If you are looking for more information on requirements/eligibility I will list all under. Get started.
Singapore Ministry of Health Research Program will base on;
The following seven disease areas have been identified as national priorities for research:
- Cancers and neoplasms
- Mental health
- Metabolic and endocrine
Selection skills for Singapore Ministry of Health Research Program
- Quality of the science
- Capability of the research performers to conduct the research
- Objectives of the research programme in context of HHP goals*
Requirements for Singapore Ministry of Health Research International Grant Fund
- Holds a primary appointment in a local publicly funded institution and salaried by the institution
- PIs should have PhD or MD/MBBS/BDS qualifications. (Exceptions would be made on a case-by-case basis).
- Is an independent investigator (with PI status in institution) with a demonstrated track record of research, as evidenced by the award of nationally competitive funding (international funding to be considered on a case by case basis), substantial publication record in the past 3 years.
- Has a laboratory or clinical research program that carries out research in Singapore
- Holds a minimum of 9 months employment (per calendar year) with local Singapore institution(s). Upon award, the PI must agree to fulfil at least 6 months of residency in Singapore for each calendar year over the duration of the grant award.
- Has no outstanding report from previous BMRC, NMRC grants, and other national grants.
- For proposals involving patients, the PI should be SMC registered; or should be able to demonstrate ability to access patients through SMC registered Co-Is or collaborators.
How to apply for 2022 Singapore Ministry of Health Research International Grant Fund
To apply online, see the Official website
Kindly, download the OF-IRG Application Guide for more information.
Application Form Closing date for Singapore Ministry of Health Research Program
The deadline is by 24 Jan 2022, 5pm.
Available Scholarships and Grants