Senior Financial Analyst Job Vacancy 2022; Investment Analysis at South Africa National Treasury Department – apply here. We are delighted to inform you about the ongoing Senior Financial Analyst Job Vacancy 2022 at South Africa National Treasury Department. Get started below:
In a nutshell, The National Treasury is responsible for managing South Africa’s national government finances. Supporting efficient and sustainable public financial management is fundamental to the promotion of economic development, good governance, social progress and a rising standard of living for all South Africans.
Senior Financial Analyst: Investment Analysis
- 1 permanent position(s) available in the Pretoria
- Salary Level: 12
- Salary: R882,042.00 – R1,038,999.00 per annum (All-Incl.)
- Reference No: S056/2022
Purpose of the Role
To assist in the monitoring and evaluation of financial performance of the SOEs and the development and implementation of financial models in line with appropriate legislative requirements.
Requirements/Qualifications for South Africa National Treasury Department Recruitment for Senior Financial Analyst
- A minimum National Diploma/ Degree at (NQF 6-7) in Finance/ Accountancy
- A minimum 4 years’ experience obtained in a Government or State-Owned Entity set-up/ environment
- Knowledge and experience of financial analysis and analysis of Corporate Plans
- Knowledge and experience of policy development interpretation and dissemination.
Key Performance Areas
- Provide policy direction and support to SOE’s on financial best practices
- Provide support to SOE’s on the financial reporting standards and methods
- Review policy and legislative amendments impact on SOEs
- Prepare strategy and policy documents to Minister of Finance and other stakeholders
- Coordinate corporate plans and the annual reports process to minimise risks within the policy development cycle
- Analyse operational effectiveness of SOE’s
- Review potential strategic risk areas that would negatively impact on SOE’s and other spheres of government
- Analyse SOE’s annual financial statements and identify gaps for improvements
- Analyse SOE’s corporate plans and identify gaps for improvements
- Develop forecast models for SOE’s for improved financial management and strategy analysis
Research and Support:
- Evaluate funding models of SOE’s and advice on areas of concern
- Create a research platform in line with international best practices on financial and corporate governance
- Assist in the creation and establishment of a sound regulatory architecture platform to build future investment analysis of financial and corporate governance on
Promote sound corporate governance in SOE’s:
- Improve stakeholder relations both internally and externally for the improved management of SOE’s
- Analyse and review the financial impact of PFMA Section 54 applications
- Scrutinise financial statements and corporate plans of SOE’s for compliance with legislative requirements?
How to apply for 2022 South Africa National Treasury Department Recruitment for Senior Financial Analyst
Only successfully shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.