Apply for 2024 South African National Parks (SANParks) External Bursary Programme Registration Form. Online form is out and a date has been fixed for application link portal to close. See details under.
Interested Young South African s can now apply for ongoing 2024 SANParks External Bursary Programme Registration Form via online. SANParks is looking for aspiring youth entering their first year of undergraduate studies in the 2024 academic year to join the external bursary programme.
Requirements for SANParks External Bursary Programme Registration Form
The Field of study applied for but not limited to, include Degree & National Diploma in the field of:
- Environmental Sciences including Nature Conservation, Environmental management, and Game ranch management
- Tourism studies/Hospitality management
- Community Development and Development studies
- Social Sciences
- Youth development
Eligibility Requirement for Registration
- Recipients of the SANParks bursary Scheme must be South African citizens.
- They must be learners from communities living adjacent to National Parks as defined in their management plans.
- Proof of application and admission to an accredited institution of Higher Education eligibility for funding.
- Must be entering post-matric study in 2024.
- The bursary is open to students who are pursuing a qualification in a TVET college.
- Must be youth, aged 18 – 35
- For students currently registered at an Institution of Higher Education, they must have a 100% pass rate to be considered (passed all the courses for which you have registered at the university for the study period already completed).
Benefits for successful applicants
Academic merit will be considered during the selection process, as well as the imperative to increase the participation of women, people living with disability and designated groups.
- Motivation letter indicating the reasons for the required bursary as well as the field of study you are applying for
- A Comprehensive updated CV
- A copy of your certified identity document
- A copy of your certified latest academic record;
- Acceptance letter from the registered/accredited public institution of Higher Education (University, TVET, College, University of Technology)
- Proof of residential address
- If receiving a social grant, please attach an affidavit indicating that the income is less than the threshold
How to register for 2024 South African National Parks (SANParks) External Bursary Programme
Start your online application here – https://www.sanparks.org/about/jobs/default.php?id=58891
Deadline for 2024 SANParks External Bursary Programme Registration
The online closing date is 17th August, 2023