Rivers State Hospitals Management Board Jobs Vacancy Position Portal is now open for interested applicants across the State. Application form link portal is open, suitable and qualified applicants can now apply and submit form online. Get started under.
This post contains about the ongoing Rivers State Hospitals Management Board Jobs Recruitment, how to apply online and requirements needed for a successful online application.
Available Jobs Vacant Positions and Qualifications
- Opportunity for Consultant family Physician, Obstetrician/Gynaecologist, General Surgeon, Paediatrician, Psychiatrist: A university degree in Medicine/Surgery (MBBS or MBBCH) and Part ll Fellowship.
- Opportunity for Medical Officer: A university degree in Medicine/Surgery (MBBS or MBBCH).
- Opportunity for Dental Officer: A University degree in Dental Surgery.
- Opportunity for Nursing Officer: A University degree in Nursing.
- Opportunity for Nursing Superintendent: Registered Nurse/Midwife
- Opportunity for Medical Laboratory Scientist: A University degree in Medical Laboratory
- Opportunity for Medical Laboratory Technologist: Candidate must possess National Diploma of the Institute of Medical Laboratory Technology (Obtained after four years course), Associate Membership of the Institute of Medical Laboratory Technologist of Nigeria plus WASC or SSCE and registration with the Medical Laboratory Council of Nigeria for Health Technologist.
- Opportunity for Medical Laboratory Technician: Candidate must possess WASC/SSCE AND evidence of completion of a three – year training in a recognised institution, and obtained the registration of the institute of Medical Laboratory Technology of Nigeria for Technician cadre.
- Opportunity for Pharmacist: A University degree in Pharmacy.
- Opportunity for Pharmacy Technician: Candidate must possess WASC/SSCE and the Pharmacy Technician Certificate from a recognised institution with
appropriate registration and licence
- Opportunity for Optometry: A university degree in Optometry or equivalent qualification.
- Opportunity for Radiographer/Medical Imaging Scientist: A University degree in Radiography/Medical Imaging Science.
- Opportunity for Clinical Psychologist: A University degree in Clinical Psychology
- Opportunity for Accountant: A University degree in Accounting.
- Opportunity for Administrative Officers: A University degree in Social Sciences, Humanities or Arts. Programme Analyst: A University degree in Computer Science.
- Opportunity for Statistician: University degree in Statistics and Mathematics.
- Opportunity for Dental Technologist: HND in Dental Technology.
- Opportunity for Medical Records Technologist: HND in Medical Records from recognised institution with appropriate registration and licence
- Opportunity for Medical Records Technician: Candidate must possess WASC/SSCE and Associate Membership of the Association of Medical Records Technicians
with an evidence of completion ofa three- year training in a recognised institution.
- Opportunity for Anaesthetic Technician: Certificate/Diploma in Anaesthetics from a recognised institution.
- Opportunity for Plant Operator; ND in relevant subject, NABTEB, Trade Test Class l,ll, 1.
- Opportunity for Driver: WAEC or NECO with valid Class ‘C’ Driver’s License.
- Opportunity for Mortuary Attendant: WAEC or NECO and evidence of training in a reputable mortuary or organisation.
Method of Application for Rivers State Hospitals Management Board Recruitment 2023/2024
Online application can be done through Rivers State Hospital Management Board Website www.rshmb.net.ng
Required documents to be uploaded via RSHMB Portal:
- Typed and signed application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recent passport Photograph
- Degree/ HND/ND certificate
- Professional qualification/Fellowship
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- Local Government Identification
- NYSC Discharge Certificate/ Exemption
- Current practising license and registration with professional regulatory bodies
All shortlisted applicants will be notified via email and sms after selection process has been concluded.
Apply also for:
Transmission Council of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form 2023/2024
Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
National Directorate of Employment (NDE) 2023/2024 Registration of Unemployed Persons in Nigeria
FRSC 2023 recruitment exercise for Road Marshal Assistant RMA Cadre 2023/2024 is open
Federal Road Safety Commission Jobs Recruitment Application Form 2023/2024 is out
Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority Jobs Recruitment 2023/2024