Global Schools Advocates Program for Teachers Worldwide Registration Form is out apply now. We are glad to inform the general public about the ongoing Global Schools Advocates Program Registration. This post will help you to register online successfully. See more details under.
This article contains about the 2021-2022 Global Schools Advocates Program, How to apply online and requirements involves for a successful application.
About – The UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN) has been operating since 2012 under the auspices of the UN Secretary-General. SDSN mobilizes global scientific and technological expertise to promote practical solutions for sustainable development, including the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the Paris Climate Agreement.
Global Schools is an initiative led by the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network in support of UNESCO’s Global Action Program on Education for Sustainable Development (GAP-ESD). Global
Schools’ mission is to create a world where every primary and secondary school student is equipped with the knowledge, values, and skills necessary for effectively responding to the greatest challenges of this century and shaping a sustainable and prosperous world. Global Schools adopts two key approaches in its global strategy to implement Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) in schools and classrooms:
Grassroots advocacy and outreach to schools, as well as research partnerships with universities to design localized curriculum.
The last Advocate cohort comprising 177 teachers across 50 countries had the mandate to introduce and implement Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) in their school communities and organise an ESD workshop for teachers in their respective schools.
Requirements/Criteria for 2021/2022 Global Schools Advocates Program
At the time of applying for this role the candidate should:
- Possess a good command of the English language in order to complete the training course and
engage with the Global Schools Team.
- Commit to the vision of the program and comply with the standards and level of professionalism
set by Global Schools.
- Be employed at a primary or secondary school as a Teacher. Teachers employed at Teacher training colleges, universities, or post-secondary institutions are not eligible.
- Be able to commit at least 5-10 hours per week for this role.
- Be absolutely self-driven, accountable and responsible for meeting his/her goals.
- Be self-driven and able to communicate effectively with school leadership and other teachers.
How to apply/register for 2021/2022 Global Schools Advocates Program
For more details about Global Schools Advocates Program for Teachers Worldwide
Latest Scholarships to apply Online